Ultra-diverse property is featuring close to a mile of Turkey River frontage. A great mix of wooded bluffs, overlooking income producing ag fields. The tract includes well-fenced pasture that can easily be converted into top-level hunting acres with several ideal food plot locations. Gated top access from 348th street allows easy entry for ag or recreational purposes. The layout and terrain features will make the property hunt big and is loaded with high percentage pinch points throughout.
- Located in an incredibly scenic area near Garber and Osterdock
- Approximately 65 acres of income/crop producing tillable acres, Sellers will consider a leaseback
- Approximately 50 acres of timber on multiple directions facing slopes
- A diverse mix of desirable habitat and terrain favored by trophy whitetail deer
- Large wild turkey population in the area
- Upland with fantastic views overlooking the Turkey River
- Sellers will consider financing
- Access from 348th st.
- More adjacent acres currently available see additional Clayton County listings 465.1, 240 and 72
- Some open pasture acres could easily convert into high-quality food-plots in strategic locations
- Some photos may show land not included in this listing
- Final acreage and boundaries determined by survey
- Abundant views of surrounding area in every direction
- All contracts subject to attorney approval
- Timber has abundant young and mature market quality trees
- FSA records available to qualified buyers
- Sale price based on surveyed acres
Call agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.